I once saw a presentation online that showed Israel and the Middle East. It showed how the other nations want a "piece" of Israel, thus dotted lines cut through it, until their final solution for "peace" ended with Israel's elimination! At the end there was a g-mail address. I can't find it, and it was no longer in my history--must have been due to something my sister did. Has anyone ever seen this? Can someone help me find it?
"Persepolis" is Marjane Satrapi's wise, funny, and heartbreaking memoir of growing up in Iran during the Islamic Revolution. This KSC Summer Reading Book is now being discussed in English 101 classes.
Assistant Director/Head of Public Services.
I have held many positions as a librarian in many types of libraries. I have been at Mason Library for 4 years and I have been in my current role since July 2006.
Last year the library posted from it's home web page, links to questions about the summer reading novel "Mountains Beyond Mountains." This year we decided to host a blog instead to create an actual discussion about our current novel,"Persepolis." It is our hope that students who have read this novel will share their thoughts, likes, dislikes and opinions on the questions posted.
1 Comments:
I once saw a presentation online that showed Israel and the Middle East. It showed how the other nations want a "piece" of Israel, thus dotted lines cut through it, until their final solution for "peace" ended with Israel's elimination! At the end there was a g-mail address. I can't find it, and it was no longer in my history--must have been due to something my sister did. Has anyone ever seen this? Can someone help me find it?
By
Briana the Magnifi-can't, at 12:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home